At VoltDB, we want to make sure you’re successful building, testing, and deploying your application. We have a variety of plans to support you, when you need it. We offer support for both our Open Source (Community) and Enterprise editions.
Our support engineers are ready, responsive, and skilled in all aspects of VoltDB database design and operation to help give you the extra boost you need.
Basic, Standard and Premium Support Customers
Basic, Standard and Premium customers can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, all support customers can reach us through our public forum and community Slack channel. VoltDB business hours are 8am-6pm, Monday through Friday Eastern Time Zone. Premium customers also will receive a phone number they can call 24×7 for Severity 1 incidents.
Information you Should Provide to Support
When contacting VoltDB Support, include the following information, if applicable:
- Customer/Application name?
- Is VoltDB currently operational?
- Is the issue site-wide or with specific node(s)?
- Conditions prior to this issue occurring?
- Run ‘voltdb collect’ on all nodes to get details of the issue, error messages, log files
- Corrective measures taken
- Any questions, issues, or feedback are welcome.