At VoltDB, we want to make sure you’re successful building, testing, and deploying your application. We have a variety of plans to support you, when you need it. Our support engineers are ready, responsive, and skilled in all aspects of VoltDB database design and operation to help give you the extra boost you need.
For more information on how VoltDB can help you solve your problem and our available support plans, contact your VoltDB sales rep at sales at voltdb.com.
Getting Help & Providing Feedback
If you have any questions or comments about VoltDB, we encourage you to reach out to the VoltDB team and community.
- VoltDB Forums – Create threads, post responses and search existing posts on our community forums at https://forum.voltdb.com.
- VoltDB Community Slack Channel – Get an invite to chat with community members and the VoltDB team at http://chat.voltdb.com.
Basic, Standard and Premium Support
Basic, Standard and Premium customers can contact us at email@example.com. In addition, all support customers can reach us through our public forum and community Slack channel. VoltDB business hours are 8am-6pm, Monday through Friday Eastern Time Zone. Premium customers also will receive a phone number they can call 24×7 for Severity 1 incidents.
Information you Should Provide to Support
When contacting VoltDB Support, include the following information, if applicable:
- Customer/Application name?
- Is VoltDB currently operational?
- Is the issue site-wide or with specific node(s)?
- Conditions prior to this issue occurring?
- Run ‘voltdb collect’ on all nodes to get details of the issue, error messages, log files
- Corrective measures taken
- Any questions, issues, or feedback are welcome.