The latest software updates and product news from VoltDB
Release v9.2 (October 2019)
This release contains features that include:
- TABLE EXPORT – General Availability – streaming export of table updates, deletes and inserts.
- Scheduled Tasks (Beta) – run stored procedures on a schedule.
- Directed Procedures – partitioned procedures that can be called by Scheduled Tasks to run on each partition.
- User-defined Aggregate Functions (Beta) – define your own function that can process data on multiple rows and return aggregated values.
- SQL Queries on Statistics (Beta) – Filter, group and join your @Statistics calls using the power of SQL.
For a full list of V9.2 features and fixes, visit our Release Notes. If you have questions or feedback, drop a note to info [at] voltdb.com.