Release v9.1 (August 13, 2019)
This release contains features that include:
- Automatic Data Migration – General Availability
- MIGRATE Using Time To Live (TTL) — Move Data To Another System on Expiration
- MIGRATE SQL statement — Move Data to Another System Whenever You Want
- TABLE EXPORT – Export information about table changes (Beta feature)
- Elastic Cluster Reduce – VoltDB now allows node removal “on the fly” without downtime
For a full list of V9.1 features and fixes, visit our Release Notes. If you have questions or feedback, drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.