Whitepaper: SQL vs NoSQL vs NewSQL
What is the Difference Between SQL, NoSQL, and NewSQL?
“SQL” is used both as the name of a language and as a type of database. SQL the language is a structured query language designed for managing data in relational database management systems (RDBMS). Relational database management systems are often called SQL databases since they use the SQL language. Since the mid-1980s, SQL has been a standard for querying and managing RDBMS data sets.
In this whitepaper you’ll learn:
- SQL and NoSQL Database Features
- NoSQL Basics and The Promise of NewSQL
- 4 Use Cases Where NoSQL Databases Fall Short
- How Scalability and Consistency Factors In
- The Requirements for Fast Transactional Applications
Download the whitepaper now!