Pre-Recorded Webinar: Preparing for a New Programmatic Ad-Tech World — The TripleLift Story
The ad-tech world is moving fast, driven by trends like real-time native programmatic advertising, header bidding, and changes to the tech and marketing ecosystem. The advent of real-time native programmatic advertising is forcing agencies and marketers to reconsider investments in technology – and adapt to the demands of speed, scale and accuracy in their ad buying processes.
Capturing and using data throughout the ad buying and delivery process is key to success. Understanding spend pacing and buying insights in real-time can enable ad-tech companies to react at the speed of an ad-tech data interaction – less than 200 milliseconds.
To learn more about the challenges and opportunities in the ad-tech space today, we invited the experts at TripleLift to get their perspective on the subject and to hear how they’ve become a market leader in real-time native programmatic advertising. View this presentation today and gain more insight into topics, including:
- Why ad-tech providers need speed, scale and accuracy – now
- The opportunities – and risks – of header bidding
- Problems with open source technology stacks built on Storm, Spark and Cassandra
- How to succeed in the real-time native programmatic advertising world
- Michael Harroun, Head of Backend Engineering, TripleLift
- Jared Skolnick, Head of Publisher Marketing, TripleLift
- Joe Kelly, AdTech Solutions, VoltDB
- Dennis Duckworth, Senior Director of Product Marketing, VoltDB
Let us know if you have questions or want to discuss how we might help your company. Contact us!