Pre-Recorded Webinar: New Applications Mean New Fraud Targets
Fraud. It’s a concept that’s been around since the dawn of commerce. And while fraud has always been a threat we all need to be conscious of, we’ve reached a new era in which everyone is at risk.
Advancements in technology have allowed attackers to take fraud to a new level, turning it into both a science and an art form. It isn’t restricted to financial institutions any longer.
Every online presence where monetization is occurring is ripe for fraudulent activity. Fraudsters all over the world are figuring out how to make money illegally in financial services, telco, ad tech, transportation, utilities, government, healthcare and obviously retail.
To learn more about the subject, we invited expert guests from Forrester Research and White Ops, to discuss how fraud is manifesting itself in industries like mobile, ad tech and financial services – and find out what some organizations are doing to fight back.
View this webinar today and get insights into topics, including:
- The impact of fraud on customer experience
- The reasons you should worry about mobile, financial services, and ad fraud
- The rapidly increasing cost of fraud
- Ad fraud prevention techniques you need to know
- Key differences between mobile and desktop fraud
- Fraud prevention tips and recommendations
- And more
- Andras Cser, VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Tamer Hassan, Co-Founder and CTO, White Ops
- Dennis Duckworth, Senior Director of Product Marketing, VoltDB