Pre-Recorded Webinar – Real-Time Data and Telcos Featuring Ovum
Telco companies face challenges in accelerating their businesses: staying ahead of OTT providers, the roll-out of mobile data technologies like 4G, and 5G underway, and the need to handle more data than ever before from networks, operations, and subscribers.
How to stay ahead of the competition in Telco?
Deliver superior experiences to customers and operating efficiently top the list. Telcos can achieve these objectives by tapping into the ability to make decisions on customer, network and service data in real time.
In this webinar, Adaora Okeleke, Senior Analyst, Telecoms Operations and IT of Ovum and Dheeraj Remella, Director of Solutions Architecture at VoltDB discuss a number of topics related to how telcos can fight off competitive pressures by acting on real time data, including:
- Current market conditions, which are dictating the need for real-time decisions
- The benefits of real-time analytics and decisioning
- And, two real-world case studies highlighting:
- Scaling Telcos’ OSS/BSS using a real time decisioning database
- Migration of MME/SGSN to a virtualized environment (NFV)
- Adaora Okeleke, Senior Analyst, Telecoms Operations and IT, Ovum
- Dheeraj Remella, Director of Solutions Architecture, VoltDB