eBook: Fast Data and the New Enterprise Data Architecture
Fast Data requires systems that deliver real-time interaction and decisions to create business value. Big Data is historical data that requires storage, curation and deep analytics. Together, Fast Data and Big Data empower enterprises in financial services, telecoms, advertising technology, retail, smart grids, online gaming and more to interact with streams of data as soon as they enter the data pipeline. No more waiting for end-of-day analytics to make decisions on fraud and identity, approve financial transactions, serve real-time offers to subscribers, or prevent DDoS attacks.
VoltDB was engineered to handle Fast Data. We’re so excited by its capabilities that we worked with O’Reilly Media to write the eBook, Fast Data and the New Enterprise Architecture.
Download the eBook today to learn more about Fast Data and the new enterprise data architecture—a unified data pipeline for working with Fast Data (data in motion) and historical Big Data – together.
Highlights of the book:
- The capabilities of a fast/big data pipeline—from high-velocity operations to historical analysis
- Use case examples that clearly benefit from a fast/big data pipeline
- Why the new architecture will retain familiar components such as data warehouses and SQL tools
- How automated decisions will be part of the progression to real-time analytics
- Tools you need to build and maintain fast/big data architectures
- Requirements for building fast data applications
- Which industries have been—or will be—transformed by Fast Data