Regardless of industry – whether it be Telco, Retail, Banking, Gaming or others – the expectation of immediate gratification in today’s “smartphone era” is an absolute requisite in order to build a successful customer relationship. Customers want their needs to be met when they use their devices to act on a desire – to know, go, do, or buy.
Driving Customer Lifetime Value can then be understood as anticipating, targeting, and providing the right experience at these so-called micro-moments of intent. The challenge, therefore, involves applying the understanding of the individual factors such as the consumer segments, their spending habits, the market situation and other variables for real-time decisioning in these micro-moments. It requires:
- A combination of technologies to effectively capture heavy flows of events
- Machine Learning (ML) to generate actionable insights, and
- Real-time execution and application of the ML models to make the right offers at the right time.
Comviva, a global leader in digital transformation solutions and services, uses advanced ML in their Customer Value Management (CVM) solutions for real-time decisioning. Comviva leverages VoltDB to execute intelligent decisions in real-time, allowing leading banks and telecommunications providers to create better, more profitable customer experiences.
On July 31, 2019, we invite you to join the experts from VoltDB and Comviva for an exclusive live webinar, Effectively Target Micro-Moments with Real-Time Decisioning and Machine Learning for a deeper exploration into this topic.
Featuring insights from Greg Armstrong, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer of Consumer Value Solutions at Comviva and Seeta Somagani, Director of Field Engineering at VoltDB, you’ll gain first-hand insights into their strategy for targeting users and customers in the right place at the right time, and the building blocks for the next-generation solutions that empower these capabilities.
Among the various topics covered in this webinar, Greg and Seeta will touch upon:
- Core requirements of CVM today
- The competitive advantages of Comviva’s advanced real-time marketing and analytics capabilities
- How VoltDB enables real-time intelligent decisioning within Comviva solutions on-premise and on the cloud
- And more
We hope you can join us – register today!