Fraud has been around since time immemorial. While companies and organizations have focused on how to detect and prevent fraud, new technologies and new applications mean that the issue of fraud has turned into a billion dollar thorn in the side of industries.
Our webinar, this Tuesday (June 13th), New Applications Mean New Fraud Targets, focuses on how fraud is affecting industries like mobile, ad tech and financial services. Featuring special guests, Andras Cser, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, and “the bot hunter” himself, Tamer Hassan, CTO of White Ops, you’ll get clued into insights, including:
- The reasons you should worry about mobile, financial services, and ad fraud
- The rapidly increasing cost of fraud
- Ad fraud prevention techniques you need to know
- Key differences between mobile and desktop fraud
- Fraud prevention tips and recommendations
Fraud is a fast way to lose revenue, reputation and customers. But there are faster ways to detect and prevent it. Join us this Tuesday to find out how.