Check out or documentation site to learn more about VoltDB Cross Data Center Replication.
In section 11.3, you’ll learn step-by-step instructions for setting up and running cross datacenter replication (XDCR) between two or more VoltDB clusters. The sections describe how to:
- Design your schema and identify the DR tables
- Configure the database clusters, including:
- Choosing unique cluster IDs
- Identifying the DR connections
- Start the databases
- Load the schema and start replication
Later sections discuss other aspects of managing XDCR, including:
- Updating the schema during replication
- Stopping database replication
- Resolving conflicts
Read section 11.3 now.