Business Development Representative
VoltDB is looking for a high energy individual to join our Business Development team to generate qualified prospects for sales to close. Success in the BDR role requires a hunter-mentality with significant time on the phone following up on leads generated from marketing programs as well as independent prospecting. The individual hired for this role will be groomed to move into an Inside Sales Rep position.
- Master VoltDB’s target market, business drivers and strategies so that you can engage prospects and position VoltDB as a value-add solution.
- Reach out to and follow up with respondents from a variety of marketing programs and sales campaigns to initiate conversation, learn current business programs and qualify potential business applications.
- Execute the necessary daily activities as set forth by management, including phone calls and emails at a high quality to meet your monthly goals.
- Identify key targets in our database and initiate contact with appropriate suspects, leveraging research resources to create intrigue, assess their current business methods and position the VoltDB solution.
- Nurture and manage leads until they are qualified as sales-ready.
- Leverage all contacts to identify other prospects through referrals
- Identify decision makers and company goals to position VoltDB appropriately.
- Track all activity thoroughly in our CRM system to support account and management teams. Validate activity and lead qualification reports. Provide field representatives with solid prospect background on role, need and intrigue to ensure high-quality prospect transition into the sales process.
- Identify potential opportunities and transition leads to field representatives by proactively setting up sales appointments for further qualification discussions.
Desired Experience & Education
- BS or BA degree and a minimum of 1-year business experience in sales is preferred. Recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience conducting business and building relationships using phone and email, with excellent phone, interpersonal, verbal & written capabilities
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously, maintaining a high-volume pace with the ability to “switch gears” quickly as the prospecting conversation warrants.
- Over-the-top motivation and creativity to successfully reach prospects and create conversations
- Comfortable recording notes, data, etc., into our CRM system (salesforce.com – we can only improve what we measure)
- Professional persistence & ability to “think on your feet” and make a compelling introduction. HUNTER mentality.
- Organizational skills and a results-oriented, self-starter attitude
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – this position carries a qualified lead and pipeline quota and bonuses for exceeding quota.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, Salesforce.com and internet navigation.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
We're looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to oversee VoltDB’s demand gen operations, with responsibility for:
- Marketing automation
- Process building/refinement
- Operational planning and budgeting
- Marketing technology selection
- implementation and roadmap development
- Data management, prospect and customer segmentation, and
- Best practices.
This role requires expertise in getting the most out of marketing automation and CRM systems to fuel innovative and effective marketing campaigns as well as build a rock solid operating infrastructure for our customer and prospect database.
Experience & Education
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- 2+ years of heavy experience using or managing marketing automation technology (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Act-On, etc.).
- Experience in developing and/or optimizing lead management processes, lead attribution models, lead scoring, and lead lifecycle management.
- CRM management and development, and CRM roadmap creation experience
- Experience with optimizing conversion and retention funnels
- Familiarity with analytics such as Google Analytics
- Analytical and data-driven with experience in advanced A/B testing to improve customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing ideal
Email your resume to email@example.com.
VoltDB is looking for a Marketing Manager who will implement strategic and tactical marketing campaigns designed to capitalize on lead generation, opportunities and drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, and have impeccable communication and organization skills.
This is an ideal opportunity to work cross-functionally to learn and accelerate growth within various aspects of marketing, such as: digital, field, analytics, social, etc. It’s a multi-hat, hands-dirty role executing within various functions across the team, with alignment with the sales organization and mentoring from the Director and VP of Marketing.
- Collaborating and executing on an annual marketing plan including goals, strategies, research, campaigns, budget and other activities as necessary.
- Align with the sales team to develop and execute specific account-based marketing plans for targeted accounts.
- Manage lead/list procurement and implementation into the appropriate systems.
- Manage external digital marketing vendors.
- Work in alignment with Marketing Operations to develop and execute lead nurturing programs and maintain data integrity.
- Establish and build an inbound marketing strategy and develop content using internal and external resources to increase the pipeline and sales funnel and ultimately drive sales growth.
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting on campaign results.
- Understand and analyze digital marketing KPIs, develop scorecards and report on results to management team and other stakeholders. Continuously refine marketing tactics based on metric analysis.
- Execute integrated online/offline programs, advertising, webinars, tradeshows and other campaigns to cultivate demand.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to develop campaigns to engage target audiences and drive sales of core and back-to-base products and services.
Experience & Education
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital and inbound marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, multi-tasking and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit that is passionate about growing the business within a fast paced environment.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org